Flickerfree Color Video Assist for Aaton XTR
This video assist is designed to produce a flickerfree monitor image for the Aaton XTR camera. A Sony CCD image sensor provides this unit with high resolution, high sensitivity, and outstanding color fidelity. The power necessary to supply the video assist is taken internally from the camera's 4 pin XLR power input receptacle. This video assist is equipped with a noise filter which provides a clear monitor image even if the camera motor is noisy. The low power consumption, only 2.7W (225mA), gives your camera battery a longer life.
on/off switch (3 position):
- Lower: the video assist is ON in black and white mode (B&W) and the red LED is lit.
- Middle: power is OFF and the red LED is not lit.
- Upper: the video assist is ON in color mode and the red LED is lit.
The flicker reduction switch (3 position):
- When set to the lower position, flickerfree mode FF is activated and the green LED is lit. This mode is designed to produce a flickerfree image for camera speeds above 10fps (mirror shutter of 180°).
- When set to the middle position, flicker reduction is off and the green LED is not lit. The video assist is in normal mode.
- NTSC - When set to the upper position, flickerfree mode FF30 is activated and the green LED is lit. This mode provides a 100% flickerfree image when operating at a camera speed of 29.97 fps or 30 fps. In this mode, flickering is reduced by 70% for camera speeds other than 29.97 fps and 30 fps.
PAL - When set to the upper position, flickerfree mode FF24/25 is activated and the green LED is lit. This mode provides a 100% flickerfree image when operating at a camera speed of 24 fps or 25 fps.
Flickerfree modes FF , FF30 (NTSC) and FF24/25 (PAL) will only be active when the camera is running. Once the camera is stopped, normal mode will resume.
"0" - Auto Gain Control (AGC) is OFF, CCD Iris is ON
"1" - Manual Gain (MG) 0dB
"2" - MG 2dB
"3" - MG 4dB
"4" - MG 6dB
"5" - MG 8dB
"6" - MG 10dB
"7" - MG 12dB
"8" - AGC is ON
"9" - MG 14dB
balance switch (3 position):
- Lower: 5600K (fixed) - for outdoor shooting on sunny days.
- Middle: 3200K (fixed) - for indoor shooting under incandescent light.
- Upper: Auto White Balance is ON. The white balance is adjusted according to the color temperature transition of the subject. This mode is suitable for shooting with variable lighting.
| HOME | SERVICE | E-MAIL | PAYMENT OPTIONS | WARRANTY |