Color Video Assist for 16SR T-bar
- Signal system: NTSC or PAL
- Sony 1/2" HYPER HAD CCD image sensor
- Picture elements - NTSC: 768(H) x 494(V), PAL: 752(H) x 582(V)
- Scanning system: NTSC - 525 lines, PAL - 625 lines, 2:1 interlace
- Scanning system: 525 lines, 60 fields/sec., 2:1 interlace
- Resolution: 470 TVL
- Min. illumination: 0.8 Lux, F1.2 AGC: ON
- BNC video output signal: 1.0 V p-p composite video at 75ohm
- Auto gain control switch on/off
- CCD iris control switch
- White balance (WB) control switch
- LED power indicator
- Power requirement: 12 to18 V DC
- Power consumption: 1.5 W (120mA/12V)
- Operating temperature -5 to +113°F (-20 to +45°C)
- Size 1.5" x 1.5" x 2.5" (38mm x 38mm x 64mm)
The following is a description of the two-position switches, from left to right in the picture above:
1. Auto gain control (AGC): upper position is ON, lower position is OFF (gain 0dB). Set this control to ON when the monitor image is underexposed (low light level).
2. CCD iris control: upper position is ON, lower position is OFF. Set this control to ON when the monitor image is overexposed.
3. White balance (WB). When set to the lower position, the white balance is in auto mode (AWB is on). When set to the upper position, the white balance is in constant color temperature mode (CCT). The CCT mode remembers the last color palette that was set in the lower position (last palette in AWB mode); the palette will remain constant even if the color temperature of the light source changes. To calibrate the white level for a particular color temperature, you will need to put a white sheet of paper in front of the camera lens and set the switch to the lower position for about 3 sec. Then turn it to the upper position to activate the CCT mode. The color palette will be set after this procedure .
4. Video assist power on/off switch: when in the upper position, the video power is ON and the red LED is lit; when in the lower position, the video power is OFF and the red LED is not lit.
The video output is a standard BNC composite video output.
Integrated Color Video Assist for 16SR T-bar
6 DIP switches for
1 & 2 - WHITE BALANCE switches
Select the white balance setting according to the lighting conditions.
3200K (fixed): for indoor shooting under incandescent light.
5600K (fixed): for outdoor shooting on sunny days.
ATW (auto tracing white balance): the white balance is adjusted according to the color temperature transition of the subject. This mode is suitable for shooting with variable lighting.
MAN (manual): Select this position when you want to adjust the red color with the R control and the blue color with the B control.
3 & 4 - SHUTTER speed switches.
Set the SHUTTER speed switches to select the desired shutter speed.
1/60 s (NTSC), 1/50 s (PAL)
1/100 s (NTSC), 1/120 (PAL)
CCD IRIS: the video assist automatically adjusts the shutter speed according to amount of incident light, thus regulating the level of the video signal.
5 - AGC (auto gain control) ON/OFF switch.
ON: Auto gain control
OFF: 0 dB
6 - Y/C / VBS switch (to use this option you need a special cable).
V/C: Select this position to output the Y/C separated signal.
VBS: Select this position to output the VBS composite signal.
R control for manual white balance adjustment.
This control is effective when the WHITE BALANCE switches are set to MAN. Adjust the red color by turning the control.
B control for manual white balance adjustment.
This control is effective when the WHITE BALANCE switches are set to MAN. Adjust the blue color by turning the control.
| HOME | SERVICE | E-MAIL | PAYMENT OPTIONS | WARRANTY |