Crystal Speed Control for Perfectone Constant-Speed Motor (Eclair NPR)
- Crystal speed 24 fps
- Variable speed 8 - 40 fps
- The unit is equipped with a shutter-parking circuit (stopping the mirror shutter in the viewing position)
- Sync warning LED
- 4-pin XLR male power connector
- 12 V DC input
- Optional: LCD two rows display; displays camera speed, footage and battery voltage
- Optional: 11-pin Fischer connector which accepts external precision speed controls (ARRI compatible) that set the speed of the motor in increments as small as .001fps
We can also modify this motor to enable crystal speeds from 8 to 40fps in 1fps increments set by push button decimal switches that replace the rotary variable speed selector.
Copyright © 2001-20012 by AZ Spectrum. All rights reserved.