Video Assist Systems for Arriflex IIC Camera
This video assist module is mounted to the camera door. It allows you to look through the viewfinder and display the picture from the video assist on a monitor at the same time.
Specifications for B&W Unit:
- Signal system: EIA or CCIR
- Picture elements: 512(H) x 492(V)(EIA)
- Scanning system: 2:1 Interlace
- Video output: 1.0V (p-p) Composite Video 75 Ohm
- BNC video output connector
- Min. illumination: .3 Lux (F/1.4)
- Gain control: AGC on/off
- Iris control: CCD Iris on/off
- Power requirement: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 1.5W (120mA)
- Power ON/OFF switch
- LED power indicator
We also have a color video assist system which replaces the viewfinder section . This design has the best image quality and is ideal for steadicam operation. With this design, the viewfinder can be quickly reinstalled whenever the video assist is not needed.
Specifications for Color Unit:
- Signal system : NTSC, PAL standard
- Picture elements- NTSC: 756(H) x 485(V), PAL: 739(H) x 575(V)
- Scanning system: NTSC - 525 lines, PAL - 625 lines, 2:1 interlace
- Sync system: Internal/external (switched automatically)
- Min. illumination: 3 lux, F1.2 AGC:ON
- Video signal to noise ratio: more than 48 dB
- White balance: ATW(auto), 3200K, 5600K and manual
- Gain control: AGC and fixed (0dB)
- Shutter speed: 1/60, 1/100-NTSC, 1/120-PAL 1/1000s and CCD IRIS (Auto)
- Power requirement: 12 V DC
- Power consumption: 2.4 W (200mA)
- Body: Black anodize aluminum
- Cables: 2' Y-cable 11Fischer/BNC-12HRS or 7' Y-cable 4XLR/BNC-12HRS
6 DIP switches for setting functions
1 & 2 - WHITE BALANCE switches
Select the white balance setting according to the lighting conditions.
3200K (fixed): for indoor shooting under incandescent light.
5600K (fixed): for outdoor shooting on sunny days.
ATW (auto tracing white balance): the white balance is adjusted according to the color temperature transition of the subject. This mode is suitable for shooting with variable lighting.
MAN (manual): Select this position when you want to adjust the red color with the R control and the blue color with the B control.
3 & 4 - SHUTTER speed switches.
Set the SHUTTER speed switches to select the desired shutter speed.
1/60 s (NTSC), 1/50 s (PAL)
1/100 s (NTSC), 1/120 (PAL)
CCD IRIS: the video assist automatically adjusts the shutter speed according to amount of incident light, thus regulating the level of the video signal.
5 - AGC (auto gain control) ON/OFF switch.
ON: Auto gain control
OFF: 0 dB
6 - Y/C / VBS switch (to use this option you need a special cable).
V/C: Select this position to output the Y/C separated signal.
VBS: Select this position to output the VBS composite signal.
R control for manual white balance adjustment.
This control is effective when the WHITE BALANCE switches are set to MAN. Adjust the red color by turning the control.
B control for manual white balance adjustment.
This control is effective when the WHITE BALANCE switches are set to MAN. Adjust the blue color by turning the control.
| HOME | SERVICE | E-MAIL | PAYMENT OPTIONS | WARRANTY |